Terms and conditions of use
Glitter Artist Event Booking Terms
- If the event is outdoors, the client will provide protection from sun, wind, and precipitation.
- Pixie Dust Biodegradable Glitter will provide the Glitter Artist retained to perform Glitter Application Services at this affair. If Pixie Dust is unable to fulfill the obligations of this contract (illness, injury, etc), client will be refunded in full.
- Pixie Dust Biodegradable Glitter reserves the right to use digital files, video and reproductions for display, publications or other purposes.
- In the event of a postponement or cancellation, the client must directly contact Pixie Dust Biodegradable Glitter at least 30 days prior to the event or there will be no reimbursement of the deposit.
- Pixie Dust Biodegradable Glitter will have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This
limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that materials are damaged, lost, or damaged
without fault on the part of the artist. Total liability is the Value of the Retainer and client releases
Pixie Dust Biodegradable Glitter from further liability.
- Client will provide color choices within one month of the event date or else release choice to
choose to the artist.
- Guests are to make the artist aware of any allergies before services are performed. The artist is not responsible for any allergic reactions, stains or harm materials may cause to guests.
- Inhumane treatment of the artist, rudeness, disrespect, foul mouthed language directed towards the artist or her associates, will be in direct violation of the contract and will not be tolerated. The artist and her associates will be allowed to leave the event or venue without refund and may or may not return until the problem has been resolved.
- Cooperation: The parties agree to cheerful cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. The artist will not be held accountable for providing service for those who do not approach or express desire for the service. Pixie Dust Biodegradable Glitter is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear.
- Payments Due: One half of investment for Retainer due upon contract signing the final half
of the balance due before the event begins.
-If the event needs to be rescheduled within 30 days of the event date the deposit can be transferred to another date.
Glitter Bar Donation Terms
At our Glitter Bar your guests will have an array of colors to choose from and enjoy being bedazzled by one of our Glitter Artists. The donation consists of three free hours with two-four Artists (depending on the number of attendees).
We require a table (3ft-5ft), some chairs/stools and access to a nearby power outlet to plug in our Hollywood style mirror. On our table will be promotional materials such as brochures and business cards, a tip jar (tips are appreciated but never demanded) and if permitted, glitter for purchase. If desired, we will promote your event on our socials and in our monthly newsletter.